Monday, March 29, 2010

Favorite Lines and Quotes!

Jack Handy Quote:
This one is for Mr. Sill:
“Somebody told me it was frightening how much topsoil we are losing each year, but I told that story around the campfire and nobody got scared

These are just random!
Jim Gaffigan quote:

"I love the movie previews... you know... Why is it whenever you're watching a movie preview you always feel like you have to comment on it to the person you're with? 'Yeah... I'm not gonna see that movie. I'm gonna wait for that on VIDEO.' I mean when you think about it, it's just a commercial for the movie. You know, you never sit at home watching tv-- "Yeah... I'm not buying that cereal. I don't like cereals with raisins in 'em. ...What's your take on that commercial? Where you goin'?"”

Brian Regan Quotes:

That’s why I admired that kid who spelled it wrong on purpose so he could sit down. He knew he wasn’t going to win, so why stand there for 3 hours.

First round. “Cat, K-A-T, I’m outta here.” Then as he passed you, “Ha! I know there’s 2 T’s.”"

Last is my favorite quote that applies to me!!!!

"It’s good to be here. I’m just trying to go through life without looking stupid. It’s not working out too well. "





No comments:

Post a Comment